The National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NABFID) is a leading financial institution in India that provides long-term financing for infrastructure projects. NABFID is inviting applications for 51 Officer Analyst posts. The posts are open to Indian citizens who have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and are less than 30 years old. The selection process will consist of a computer-based test and an interview.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the post of Officer Analyst at NABFID:
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Age: Less than 30 years as on October 23, 2023
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university
Relaxation in Age Limit
The following categories of candidates are eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
NABFID Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Officer Analyst at NABFID will consist of two stages:
- Computer-Based Test (CBT): The CBT will be objective in nature and will cover the following topics:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Interview: Candidates who qualify the CBT will be shortlisted for an interview. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s overall personality, communication skills, and knowledge about the NABFID and the post of Officer Analyst.
Pattern of the Computer-Based Test
The CBT will be an objective-type test with multiple-choice questions. The test will be conducted in English and will be of 2 hours duration. The following table shows the pattern of the CBT:
|Number of Questions
Total | 200 | 400
How to Apply
To apply for the post of Officer Analyst at NABFID, candidates must visit the NABFID website and create an account. Once they have created an account, they can fill out the application form and upload their resume and other required documents. The deadline to apply is November 13, 2023.
The following documents are required to be uploaded while applying for the post of Officer Analyst at NABFID:
- Passport-size photograph
- Scanned copy of mark sheets and certificates
- Scanned copy of caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of disability certificate (if applicable)
Exam Preparation Tips
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the NABFID Officer Analyst CBT:
- Start early: Give yourself enough time to prepare for the exam. Start by creating a study plan and sticking to it.
- Cover the entire syllabus: Make sure to cover all the topics listed in the syllabus. You can use books, online resources, and practice tests to prepare.
- Focus on your weaknesses: Identify your weak areas and focus on improving them. You can do this by taking practice tests and analyzing your performance.
- Manage your time: Time management is crucial for any competitive exam. Practice taking mock tests under timed conditions to get used to the pressure.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the NABFID Officer Analyst interview:
- Dress professionally: First impressions matter, so make sure to dress professionally for the interview.
- Be on time: Punctuality is important, so arrive for the interview on time.
- Be confident: Confidence is key in an interview. Speak confidently and clearly.
- Be positive: Maintain a positive attitude throughout the interview.
- Be prepared to answer common interview questions: Research common interview questions and practice answering them.
The NABFID Officer Analyst recruitment is a great opportunity for young and talented individuals to start their careers in banking and finance. If you are eligible and interested in the post, be sure to apply before the deadline.